- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent in Manual Testing.
- Good knowledge of Software testing life cycle and SDLC.
- Must possess sound knowledge on testing concepts.
- Must be able to create test scenarios. 6. Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) development environment.
- Involves and contributes in all phases and activities of QA.
- Able to create/debug & execute test automation scripts using any tools.
- Understanding the product requirements, prepare the test design, test design reviews, updating the test results and generation of test reports.
- Should be able to Execution & Monitoring of Test cases, well verse in Trouble shooting, testing concepts and making bug reports.
- Maintaining Quality Manuals & Standards.
- Knowledge on User Interface testing.
- Defect Tracking and Defect Logging (Mantis bug tracker, Jira).
- SQL Basic Queries (Sub Queries, Joins, Stored Procedures & Triggers).
|Job Category||Software Test Engineer|