- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in below mentioned Technology.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 concepts.
- Should understand responsive design & development.
- Ability to perform technical analysis, design and identify impacts (functional/technical).
- Proven expertise in writing good technical specifications 8. Exposure to onsite-offshore coordination.
- Good defect management reporting skills.
- Candidate must have SDLC experience.
- Effective Communication with team members, users and stakeholders to ensure timely deliverables and customer satisfaction.
- Works collaboratively with a team and communicates with other team members.
- Responsible for developing software applications in accordance with client and product requirements.
- Using standard software design practices.
- Develops specifications, codes, writes and performs unit testing, peer reviews, assists with installation, configuration and system testing.
- Maintains existing software applications. Assists with troubleshooting issues in the client environment.
|Job Category||Mobile Application Developer|