Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is the process of optimizing website content online to increase exposure in the organic search results for desired keywords. This long-term strategy has many factors contributing to its success. These include site architecture, On-Page and Off-Page.
In today’s world of cut-throat competition, SEO is more important than ever. Millions of users daily log on to the internet searching for answers to the queries they have. Majority of the users are likely to click on the first 5 to 6 websites posted on page 1 of the search engine. Hardly anyone goes to the next page. Thus, it becomes extremely important for a business with an online presence to be listed on page 1.
SEO improves the quality of the content contained on a website and makes it more meaningful and relevant. It puts the business ahead of the competition.
Thus, SEO optimizes the website so that search engines understand it better and put it ahead of the competition.
- Red Plate Catering started over a decade ago as Seattle Catering Events and has offered stellar menus and genuine customer care ever since
- 15% traffic every month and continually it get bigger generate organic lead
- 55% traffic through Organic and Referral.
- Improve content marketing strategy
- We managed to rank the 15 keywords out of 17 in first quarter of the plan
SynkomTech has been a leading provider of audio and video solutions ever since 1998. With headquarters in India,
- 10% traffic every month and continually it get bigger Generate organic lead.
- 60% traffic through Organic and Referral.
- Improve content marketing strategy.
- We managed to rank the 35 keywords out of 50 in first quarter of the plan.
- In the month of August’17, Synkomtech received 5 huge lead from organic results.